Saturday, February 25, 2012

One of those weeks, or two, hopefully not three....

It's been a while since I posted. So I thought I would get on here and do my duty. That is totally how it feels right now.  A duty. I'm sick! Ugh! Like stuffy head, headache, I'm either too cold, or too hot. It's not good. Added to that, my youngest has an ear infection, and I didn't even know it. He came to me the other day and asked me to clean his ear out (which is unusual anyhow) but I looked and his ear canal was full of chunks and pus. Fun!! The day before that, my daughter burned her finger. Thought that was a second degree burn, but now I'm not sure. The blister that came up is all hard, almost like a callous. Any ideas on what that is?? I can only hope and pray that I start feeling better.

Oh, and I almost forgot, (Rich, don't kill me for putting this out there!), my son, my dear son, has a cussing problem. I normally wouldn't say much of anything, because I know he's doing it for attention. Especially since its just one word he says, but I wish he would of picked a different one. My three and a half year old is dropping the F-bomb. Great! Parenting award just passed us by.

Promise to post a yummy, sweet, promise to put 5 lbs on your hips instantly, cookie/bar thingy! It is oh-so-dangerous!! Till then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment