Sunday, January 22, 2012


So how has your weekend been so far??? Mine has been wet! It rained all day yesterday, and there are more showers expected for today! I got drenched yesterday shopping, and today I'm going to be staying inside working on a few different things. Unfortunately, cleaning will be one of them. But the last few days have just been hectic fun. I have been making a dress for Kathryn (my daughter). Dress making is a lot of work! I don't think anyone ever gives people that design clothes and sew them together enough credit! Whew!! It's coming along though. I will post a picture when it's finished. At first when I started I wasn't going to line the dress, because it was just for play, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to put a lining in, because I want this dress to last. With this much work going into it, it needs to last! Yesterday though was for shopping. I didn't buy much of anything, but it was a girls day out for my Mom, Sister, Daughter, and me. It was fun, and exhausting! We went and registered my sister for her baby. I'm getting really excited, and its not even my baby! This is sure to be one spoiled little boy! She has the sweetest name picked out, and I have the most adorable things planned for her baby shower! Right now it is Safari themed to match her nursery, but if something cuter comes along that she likes better, we will go with that. Whatever the mom-to-be wants is what she will get.  Well I guess it's time to get up and start cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment